For that behavior, my kids at 4 would have lost any number of privileges and know how shocked and disappointed I was in their behavior.

Drawing on the wall? Well first of all, I hope you had her clean up the mess? Then, take away what she used to create the mess since she abused the privilege. While helping clean, I would have expressed my extreme disappointment and surprise that a great kid like her would think it was OK to do something like that. I would ask her what made her think that would be OK, all the while being shocked and disappointed. I would ask her what she thinks the consequence for such vandalism should be.

Apples as tennis balls? Again, she cleans up the mess. On that one, I think I would have had her spend some time on her bed thinking of why that was a bad idea. (Although I think that sounds fun and my boys probably wouldn't get in trouble for that as long as they were outside and using apples that had fallen from the tree.)

I think if you have to ask her more than once to stop an annoying behavior, she gets a consequence like going to her room.

I agree with reiterating your behavior rules. We didn't use a star chart, but did a marble jar for acts of kindness and good behavior. My 7 yo still loves the marble jar. Basically, she gets a marble for doing something nice, or for a good piano practice without complaining. She doesn't get a marble every day now because it's more of a lark than a behavior tool now, but we used it regularly at age 4. Once the jar is filled up she gets a treat (trip to the craft store or some other thing she's been wanting).

Have you ever read 1-2-3 Magic? It think it would work really well in your situation. I don't think your daughter sounds naughty-- it sounds like she's testing her boundaries. Just be firm and this will be a passing phase.