Alright you tell me which Mite should use in classroom work, the handwriting or keyboard.

Here is a sample of some handwriting work he did in Sunday School this morning...

1...Thir is prsen how loves a xxxx(letters indecipherable)
2...hice t pepol no mater thier polir like me
3...lov yor naber
4...hep nabors anytime

Finally, last week, Mite was allowed to keyboard for an report on crayfish. Below are some of my favorite sentences out of a 200 word essay he wrote

1...Crayfish are very interesting animals from the crustacean family. Let's take a look at the appearance, behaviors and habitat of these interesting creatures.

2...Crayfish have the most awkward behaviors of any animal that I have seen!

3...Crayfish are feisty and vicious like their close cousins the crab and lobster.

4...Watching them climb is very amusing. They are clumsy and awkward yet efficient.

5...Crawdads flip their tails to indicate their agitation.

I was so impressed! He was so impressed!!! I think he's beginning to like the idea of keyboarding even if he does "look different", but we aren't fully there yet.

The classroom teacher is still against him using a keyboard because she says his handwriting performance is "right in the middle of the pack" and she says scribing or keyboarding gives him an unfair advantage.

Willa Gayle