Geofizz - this is part of why I found a ballet class that does officially allow 2yr olds. Yes my 2yr old behaves a lot more like the 4yr olds in the class than the other 2yr olds. But she's still 2 and still has her 2yr old moments. Well actually now she's three... Its very interesting watching the class, she's the only one in the whole class that has picked up that a curtsey involves one leg crossed behind the other, rather than pointing out one foot then the other. She can't actually do it of course, but she does cross her legs and attempt to squat quite hilariously, while the other children do something completely different (more like each other and less like the teacher), and there are 5yr olds in her class. BUT she's also the one least likely to pay attention in the class, most likely to attempt to hang upside from the rail, etc... Although my recent lectures on watching teacher the whole time and doing everything teacher asks have been paying dividends... Being in a 2-5yr old class is really the best call for her at 2-3. When she's 3.5-4 we'll move her to a more serious school that starts at 3.5. If she still wants to go.