I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you hoped. frown

I hope that Zen Scanner is right and they will now see the need to match what they do in the future to what they claimed to the state that they had already done.

This actually reminds me of a speeding ticket that my father contested. The policeman pulled out behind him, and my father drove for a fair distance trying to find a safe place to stop. He not only got a speeding ticket, he got a ticket for trying to "elude" the police. (I have told him that if it ever happens again, he needs to turn on his hazard lights while looking for a safe place so the policeman will know that he has been seen.) He went to court and explained his position, complete with a map showing where the officer pulled out and that there was not a safe place to stop for 3/4 of a mile or something. The officer claimed to have pulled out of a driveway in a different place on the map. The judge threw out the "eluding" ticket but made Dad pay the speeding ticket. Dad was completely mystified about where the policeman said he had been, so he went back and drove the route again. There is no driveway along that whole stretch of road. But so sorry, no appeal, should have been prepared with pictures of the whole route, pay your fine and shut up, old man.