Other side of the coin:

I hate when my husband says (in a condescending, annoyed tone), "what is taking you so long to figure this out? It's easy. Just do the math."

Of course it's easy. IF you have an IQ higher than 99.99% of the population. In the meanwhile, my cylinders are all engaged but spinning out like some idiotic teenager who thought it a good idea to take Daddy's Hummer to the sand pit for some 4-wheeling.

It isn't whether your feelings are normal. They are normal for you. What is needed is to ask yourself the question as to whether these are the feelings you want to have about others around you. We choose our daily existence, in part, by the thoughts we choose to entertain and nurture. If you don't want your feelings of superiority and impatience to be what you feed on, then don't feed on it. Volunteer in a severely handicapped classroom and learn that victory sometimes means being able to pick the right image on a page with only three choices. Volunteer at a veteran's hospital and learn that conquering sometimes means walking unassisted for three steps.

What you need is empathy. Only you can decide you want it, though.

And, Jon, flowers on coffee pots...that is just so 70's.