Oh, and I'm intensely curious based on the dramatic similarities -- does your daughter hear a voice when reading? My DD goes from seeing print to knowing the message without hearing her voice. This leads to very fast reading, high comprehension, but no sense for how a sentence should flow. This makes her writing bizarre at best.
You're supposed to "hear" what you read? I always thought my DH was the one with the problem because he can't comprehend what he reads without "hearing" it and thus reads at about 1/2 the speed I do. But my reading is like your daughters - I see the print, know the message, I don't hear anything.

My eldest is diagnosed dyslexic and learning to read at all was agognising for her. Because of that my 2nd was exposed to lots of phonics from a young age (she was 2 when DD1 was being drilled at 6) and I think that's helped her. But reading about all these kids who read exactly like she does - skipping the small words, guestimating what is there with astonishing accuracy through context, etc makes me realise #2 may have some mild dyslexia going on too... Arrghh. Watching her learn to read it really felt like she was pulling the words out of my head rather than reading, sometimes I wasn't even sure that she was looking at the page and yet she would come up with a 90-95% accurate reading of a sentence she had not seen before and could not guess from a picture... But any of those tests of reading age based on reading a list of words would always rate her far lower than her actual reading ability with a book in front of her...

OP I am sorry I haven't added any useful advice for you... Actually I can say that going back at 9yrs old and doing "Reading Eggs", designed for 4-6 yr olds did seem to fill some gaps for my DD. She was jealous that I bought her sister a subscription and did it too just to be contrary, but I think it was good for her. She whizzed through it all of course but she did hear/see lots of useful rhymes and ways of remembering phonics rules along the way. Your DD is doubtless much more advanced than mine and older so that probably wouldn't work. But some way of going back to basics might be surprisingly useful.

Actually, in teaching my eldest to read, slowly and agonizingly over the course of 3+ years, I learned a whole lot about phonics that I had never ever known myself. I remember hearing about "sight words" and thinking "huh? ALL words are sight words" and the only rule I remember learning at school was "i after e, except after c". I was utterly astonished about all the useful rules that a site like starfall.com had to offer. "When two vowels go a walking, the first vowel does the talking" for example, I had NO IDEA... So even as an adult going back to basics was, well not useful, but revealing for me. I don't think it's changed anything at all for me coming to it so late, but it sure explained a lot!