We are on vacation so I am noticing a few more interesting quirks. He just seems to know so much about electronics and if he doesn't know something he figures it out really fast by using what he says is common sense and I think he gets a little irritated with me that I can't immediately remember all the steps to get to Netflix with his PS3 controller and his sister's television remote that is different from ours. He showed me how to do all of this last night and I did finally get it but I feel so old and slow next to him.

He can quickly tell me the position of all the letters on a qwerty keyboard and says he never tried to remember it. I have been able to type for many years and I have to imagine myself typing each letter to do it. He is very observant and remembers so much.

He is so much faster than I am at typing text messages on his iPhone even though he has fine motor issues and is supposed to have dyspraxia. I have listened to him type recently and I would not be surprised to find out that he is typing 80 wpm.