Met with the Neuropsych this morning and got a report from her and got to talk with her for a while. Her diagnosis is ADHD, PDD-NOS and GAD with depressive tendencies. She had a lot of good recommendations in the report and also recommended a speech pathologist, to help with his communication skills, and a counselor she likes. She also spelled out the accommodations she feels he could use in a 504.

As for his test results, she said they may be an underestimate of his overall capabilities, but are 'likely an accurate reflection of his current functional level.'

(They are going to send me the full test results, this is what we in the report)

WISC-IV
VCI = 100
PRI = 145
WMI = 107
PSI = 109
FSIQ= 118

WIAT-III
Total SS = 115
Oral language SS = 113
Listening comprehension SS = 117
Oral Expression SS = 106
Reading proficiency SS = 122
Reading comprehension SS = 102
Average word reading SS = 118
Pseudoword decoding SS = 113
Written expression SS = 114
Alphabet fluency SS = 120
Sentence composition SS = 108
Spelling SS = 104
math SS = 110
Math problem solving SS = 124
Numerical operations SS = 93
Math fluency SS = 114
Addition SS = 112
Subtraction SS = 114

I haven't read much about the WIAT, so I'll have to look into that. She did list out what grade level each of the scores equated to, so that was helpful. I was surprised by how low his numerical operations score was. Not sure why that's so much lower.

I wasn't surprised his verbal WISC score was lower than his non-verbal, but WOW, that's a big difference. And I'm surprised the other scores are all so much lower as well.

I'll add more later on if I get a chance, but I just wanted to share. You guys have been so helpful and without you guys I don't know if we would have gotten all this info at this point!

~amy