I would recommend Aleks. They still have the two months free trial available (http://www.aleks.com/webform/tm_203, sign up ahead of time since these are processed manually and it takes a few days to get access).

Pluses:
1) concepts are broken down into small units (about 100 concepts per grade level),
2) new concepts become available to learn as the child builds mastery,
3) only needs 3 correct answers in a row for a concept to be marked mastered,
4) child can pick and chose concepts from different domains every day (ordering fractions, parallel vs. perpendicular lines...)
5) each level in elementary pretty much contains all the levels before, so there is review built in if instruction wasn't systematic (when we started my son could do 4th grade operations but hadn't learned anything about time)
6) aligned to school curriculum, and let's you print a report of concepts mastered against your state's curriculum (which might matter when advocating for acceleration)
7) you can print lovely worksheets with 16 questions on 16 different concepts (which my son likes much better than grinding through one page of the same thing)

Minuses:
1) there isn't really any instruction, mostly explanations that walk you through a sample problem -- your child might need some parental help to generalize for some concepts,
2) I have found that the path of dependencies isn't always perfect, sometimes a concept becomes available before the child is quite ready, leading to frustration,
3) can be dry

I think the pluses hit your wishlist and the minuses wouldn't be too bad for your daughter's profile.

If she is working on 3rd grade stuff you can start her in the 4rd grade class, then depending on how well she does on the initial assessment let her finish or switch the class (<25% -> go to 3rd, >85% go up to 5th).

The website has the list of every single concept in every single class, if you are curious.