Hi Polarbear.

My husband teaches physics at the university level, and frequently teaches a course called Conceptual Physics. You might try searching that phrase on the internet for resources. It is the ideas or concepts of physics, but not heavy on the math. He usually teaches three different introductory classes: Conceptual Physics (for the humanity majors), Physics for the Pre-Med students (which is algebra based), and Physics for Engineers (which is Calculus based). I'm sure you can find resources on the web that fall into one of those categories.

You might try Khan Academy. They have a large section of physics videos. I can't remember how much math they use. The other resource I can think of, off the top of my head, is a collection of videos called Standard Deviants. I heard about them on this board several years ago. It is not an on-line resource, but it is not hard to find these videos at the library or cheaply on Amazon. They have wonderful physics, chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, etc. They are a bit silly and wacky, but my son loved them when he was about 8 years old. He learned a great deal of physics and chemistry from watching those videos. I found a few snippets on YouTube, so you can check them out to see if you like their style. I think my son liked the Chemistry (3 volumes) better than the Physics, though. That may be because the Physics is heavy on the math and equations.

My hubby also recommends the PhET web site for the Univ. of Colorado at Boulder. Here is a link:
Energy Skate Park Simulation

Hope that helps! If you can post more info about the level of math you are interested in, then I can look for other resources that might be a better fit.

Mom to DS12 and DD3