Ive posted before but I have received my sons WPPSI results.

Ok so my son has some behavioural issues I think. Last year he started school & his teacher had some issues with him & over the years we have had some issues with controlling his behaviour as well as took him to a child psycologist (not a specific gifted on though). She conducted the WPPSI IQ test & observed him & she says he has anxiety issues which we should work on.

The WPPSI came back with;

FSIQ - 103
VIQ - 109
PIQ - 100
PSQ - 104
GLC - 152

During our meetings with the psychologist she couldnt tell us why he has average cognitive skills but gifted language component.

His behaviour more recently has started to concern me though (he is 5 & half). He is constantly pushing our buttons & boundaries & doing things he knows he shouldnt & when asked why he does them he says there is something wrong with his brain. He has also mentioned things like killing himself & not liking himself. These comments are getting more & more. I do believe he isnt naughty on purpose but I dont know what to do or where to turn. No form of discipline works & im wondering if there is something "wrong with his brain"??

Please help - i am worried about my boy as I dont think the things he says are normal for a child of his age.