Yes, I tend to agree. No, they were all sat at tables, 4 on each. No separate tables. Easily could see each others papers. DD said she had her head down doing hers, so really didn't see the other girl looking at her paper during the test. No, I can tell you, the questions she gave random answers to were so so hard that they really were totally random...............I saw the paper, and her answers............there was no sense to the random answers,! And no, all 3 random answers were copied for each digit.........the results sheets had them there identical. I saw them. I agree, waste of time my DD writing them, but there you go. First time she has done a competition with anything but multiple choice answers, which she knows "a guess is better than a blank", so I guess she just thought the same for the written answers. As I said, my only concern is the
other kids who did the test. This is a highly respected competition, and their results are used in folios, getting into programs etc. But yes, you are right, what is done is done............say nothing.

Last edited by stephanie; 10/15/11 08:05 AM.