Originally Posted by kcab
*snort* I'm just struck by the fact that it's mostly INTJ's discussing Myers-Briggs.

Me, I like things open. And complex and new and I inhale data. Once something is settled, or I know how it's going to be settled, then it is dead, dead, dead. Dead and over, until new data comes along and changes the picture.

Ok, I can't wait to read this thread in full, but for now all I can do is say - Oh yes, I'm an ENTP, with T/F being quite near the middle, the rest of the scores being about as extreame as one could imagine. I totally agree that only open questions are alive. My DH is an ISFJ, with his SFJ being somewhat near the border.

Lately I've been wishing for a more nuanced designations. I for example am Highly F and Highly T. A person might be near the middle because there aren't much N or S. Even with my 'super P' I'm developing a nice strong J side, thanks to Flylady. I mean, my J is probably stronger than most 60% of the J's out there, as I'm learning to take some pleasure/pride in task completion.

Well, not sure if that make any sense. I have read that the idea is that all of us are developing all our qualities throughout our lives, but that we will always have our 'natural' tendencies.

((shrug))
grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com