Wow! That is a lot to think about.

DD is going to attend admitted weekends for all three universities, back to back. Hopefully she will fall in love with one of schools during the process then decision will be easy. As parents, we do have preferences. But if we tell her to go to A, she will probably go to B. So we keep our mouths shut.

Sending DD16 to college so young is a bit of concern. Although DD only skipped one grade, she is two years younger than most her classmates. Fake wedding band probably wouldn�t be able fend off unwanted attention. MIT interviewer (a female engineer) told her that she always dress down, cover up at MIT for that reason. The problem should be less severe at Princeton and Stanford where there are more girls.

Both my girls have a lot of trouble deciding a major. The older one, DD17, (at Harvard right now) changed her mind about her major from Chem to Literature and History to Math, giving us heart attacks every other month. I expect the younger one to go through same process. I am fine with them taking the time to find out what to do with their life, just hope they can graduate in 4 years.