My name is Jenn Lewis and I am a PhD student at Northcentral University. For my dissertation research, I am asking people to complete a brief (anonymous) survey regarding your experiences with family members and relationships. It is important to note that this site administrator has provided me with express permission to share this survey with you. The link can be found here:

https://jennlewis.typeform.com/to/PxsoJe

I am hoping that the information gathered will help to move the psychological (research & therapeutic) community forwards regarding the complex needs of today's families. The survey should take no more than 10 minutes of your time, and will contribute to a more detailed understanding of what helps (and hinders) familial relationships. I would be ever so grateful for your help with participation and (as stated in the link introduction) happy to share the findings with you should you desire. In addition, if you feel that you know of other individuals who could offer input through participation, please feel free to share this link with them. Thank you for your time, consideration, and help with providing a more current and detailed understanding of family needs today.

Kind Regards,
Jenn

Jenn Lewis, MS
J.Lewis9331@email.ncu.edu