First, the test scores, then my questions.
DAS II
GCA 122 93% NON STANDARD
GCA � 109 � 78% STANDARD
Non Verbal Composite � 120 � 91% - NON STANDARD
Non Verbal Composite � 103 � 58% - STANDARD
Cluster
Verbal 120 � 91%
Non-Verbal � 138 - 99% - NON STANDARD AMINISTRATION
Verbal - 107 � 68% - STANDARD ADMINISTRATION
Spatial � 96 � 39%
Subtest & Quantitative Reasoning T-Score � 90 (no idea what %)

WRMT III
Reading Skills
Automatic naming � 141 � 99%
Letter Identification � 120 � 99%
ALL Other scores 101-120 � 50-80%

My DD was evaluated by public school system for suspicion of dyslexia by her private school and a neurophysician. Some results above.

They ended up doing a partial non-standard administration of DAS II due to observations of her abilities. On some of the other skill-based tests - they observed she had a few very high scores and her working memory was pretty high according to them 141, and much above grade level, but fails at some simpler tasks. As you can see, the results vary significantly.

I met to go over the results with the team yesterday. The bottom line is that DD8, is performing at or above averages on all skill assessment tests � they did math, speech/language/hearing, reading, and cognitive ability, so she does not qualify as LD, and no specialized services will be offered, and no further evaluation recommended except private developmental optometrist.
Private school says get her reading tutoring over the summer � she is performing just below level they�d like for an entering 3rd grader, and don�t worry about getting more tests.

The thing is based on the variance on the DAS and clear abilities in some areas, isn�t this a clear sign of LD or something holding her back? Why would her scores be so varied? I think it looks like a different kid might be taking on the tests. What should I do next for testing, besides developmental vision exam? She is feeling very stupid � and I just want to help her to get on the right path, and the best way for her to learn and shine.