Thanks so much everyone! I actually am having the tester rescore her since it may be the difference between 147 and 150.
School is a big issue right now. Even though we have the test results and numerous conferences they still won't really give her harder work. They push reading a lot (she's a girl of course) but that is not really challenging her at all. My husband also grew up a gifted child, someone actually wrote their doctorate dissertation based on him as the subject for a gifted child in public education when he was in 7th grade, and he got into trouble all the time.
I really don't think they know what to do with her at this point. The thing about her is that you wouldn't know she was a exceptionally gifted child until you sit and talk because she is totally normal and very social and popular. She is really pretty as well which all work against people taking her seriously as a gifted child, and everyone is super concerned about her socialization, even though thats just the accepted concern that is cited for not skipping. I would like her to at least be able to go to 3 or 4th grade for math and reading but even with the scores and her ridiculously high MAPS tests (which the school administers) everyone seems to want her to just enjoy being the "smart kid" in class, which is actually incredibly tedious to her. I have been in touch with the gifted coordinator for my state since she was 3 (and learned to read on her own) bc we knew since she was about 7 months old that she was different. I am not interested in pushing her to become some great scientist or something, I just want to see her actually feel challenged! Thanks again!