Hi Artana! I also agree with what is being said...After trying every possible avenue, we finally broke down and tried a low dose. WOW!!! Now I wish I would've done it earlier... But it's so scary when you research all the negatives of all these meds and I was so scared that his wonderful creative thinking would be dulled. That's why we were so hesitant for such a long time. I am telling you that it has made a HUGE diffrence for DS10 in school and at home. It's been a few weeks now and so far (cross fingers)no side effects. We did not tell and will not tell the school...I have already received e-mails complimenting DS on how well he is doing. His attention to detail and overall focusing is MUCH better. I see that he isn't bringing home so many careless errors on tests anymore. He still forgets books and papers once in awhile, but the remembering is much, much improved. The first week he was on the meds, his teacher wrote me telling me that that was the best week DS has ever had. Funny, all of his teachers are probably wondering what the heck is going on haha The best part is that DS tells us how good he feels now smile smile smile...AND his creativity is STILL there smile smile smile