Having a family just takes over. �Wow, you totally lose track of everything you woulda done before, starting with your social life. �Maybe, you need a vacation. �Can you take the kids to the beach? �Pack a picnic in the cooler. �Take me with you.
Is there anyway you could join a yoga class? �It's really a good way to pull yourself together a little. �It's a moving meditation. �A physical prayer for integration of your mind, body, and spirit. �Plus it's designed to ring out your innards and take care of your glands. �And the ladies there are usually kind, calm, and centered. �
How does this fit in with that theory of "positive disintegration" everybody talks about. �It's kind of like an existential gifted meltdown where you breakdown to the core and redesign your own construction. �It's seen as a good thing because it's part of the journey to self-actualization. �Supposedly not every body can make that trip. If that might be what you're doing internally and at the same time you're holding it together to run a house and take care of your family while your husband's off defending the country. �Ginger, no wonder you have little energy left to worry about the neighbors. �
��Just ask yourself about these people, "are you there to help me or hinder me? �Because I'm busy with my life, and if you're just going to make a hinder then what do I need you around for?"

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar