I had ABSOLUTELY no idea what they wanted and it's been harder since he is 9 and he is so involved with other things I didn't have much else to send in as I threw away much of his stuff from when he was younger. We did submit a space game he made in 2nd grade in which he researched EVERYTHING and created it all himself, an imaginative and humorous power point where he used his own "language" and a story that he wrote in 1st grade that had quite extensive vocabulary. We also told them about a diorama that he made when he was three in which he created all these habitats and explained EVERY dinosaur, their origin, habitats, and anything else you could think of about dinosaurs (but who has that on videotape?? He's more into math, science, and chess but I couldn't come up with any expamles. What about you? And I hope you hear something today and that it's positive. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Also, we only had one set of test scores where he had a GAI of 146 from the WISC IV test so I guess the portfolio would have been important. Good luck.

Jules