Yes we've played LofL. I think it's pretty good. I need to play some of the games myself. My 6yr old has just started playing it. If you want to follow your son's progress, then you need to sign up as an educator. that took them about a week to send me. Then you get this administrator tool and you can manage more than 1 kid, see areas they've mastered, how long he played each game etc. But, if he starts playing now, then you become an administrator, he has to start all over. So if you like that sort of thing, I wouldn't let him get too far before you get the administrator tool activated to your account. My 9yr old is pretty far into LofL. My friend's 9yr old just finished it. There are parts to it that I needed the cheat sheet for lol.

I wonder how much of the demo was more of the game aspect to get people to come on board? Perhaps the whole game has more of the math aspect? the reviews were just glowing. If you look at the topics covered under hte pre-algebra module, it looks good on paper.

Last edited by Dazed&Confuzed; 08/23/09 10:29 AM.