Kriston:

Still debating the why. At first I concluded that she is not getting mad because 'I' didn't fulfill her requirements because throughout the rest of the day our relationship is well defined. I am not the type of mom that gives in to demands. Now I really think it is because I don't give in to the demands throughout the rest of the time that she has focused into this obsession at nap/night time. (If that makes sense) As for the other possibilities you brought up: I don't get that something 'bad' will happen to her but it is possible that her actions fall under the MUST be done but I still think it is too early to classify this under that. I still think we are under a fun activity that got mommy to do my bidding and now it has turned into this obsession which brings me back to the 1st possibility.

I have asked her before about why she has to have mommy do all of the actions but never really got past the orders ... she can be very stubborn. If she doesn't want to talk about something she absolutely won't. She will totally ignore us. But I am going to ask her again tomorrow when not in the middle of doing the actions and see what she says.