Partial result. DS did great this morning...no behavior issues. He slept until 8:30am (yeah) so was plenty rested for his 12:30 appt. And we had two full meals in him before his appt. After the first 45 mins DS had to go (excuse me) poopy, and then he started right back in. He went for another 30 mins, needed a snack, then went another 20 mins. Then the sillies came out; and the dr couldn't get him focused again. We are going back in the morning to finish (hopefully). DS came out and said that "he was a good, fun, thinking dr." My DS isn't very articulate yet (his biggest weakness). But he said it without my asking him how it was. DS kept saying it was fun though. The dr said DS did great, and stayed focused; and obviously DS had fun. I asked DS if he wanted to come back tomorrow; and he answered with an emphatic "yes." The dr. was great, and a calm soul. We'll see how he did soon, hopefully. Thank you for all your advice. saw the dr.'s phone sitting on his desk with a very long cord on it (perfect for being pulled behind trucks, etc); so I asked him to hide it so that DS didn't get distractd by it. Otherwise it was just an office without toys; so it was perfect. Unfortunately, I feel that he probably wasted a lot of time starting from point 0, as I walked in after the first 45 mins, returning DS from the bathroom, and a capital letter A was set up on the flip cards. DS ran in and said "that's the letter A." I am so happy that he decided to share with the dr though. I told the dr that DS will need a snack at least every 45 mins-1 hour; so he said he thought that was a good idea. DS just turned 4 last week; and the dr said that he did great in concentrating especially at his age.