I just got back with the test results. DS scores were very similar to his WISC scores, so I feel like they tested him properly. But like Lorel mentioned, they did harp on his one weakness.....processing speed. He scored 2-3 years older in all of the other areas. Processing speed was 2 months under his age. So she mentions ADD, and says how much this will hurt him in all areas of his life, etc. crazy I feel like he can be a little distractible, but nothing that affects him on a major level. When he was in public school it was never a problem.

DDalmost5 scores were very impressive....for the tests she actually cooperated with. eek But I new she would be hard to test. 4 out of the 8 tests she wouldn't participate in, but the 4 she did were in the 94-98% range.

Overall, I'm glad I have the extra data. The one thing I'm not happy about is not having and actual score. She said they don't give a final number so to speak. She guaranteed that their program would help DS with processing speed, but I'm not willing to plop down $3000 to find out. What to you guys think about processing speed issues? Not a big deal? Things I can do at home to help?