I'd probably start by asking who handles SSD applications for College Board in your DC's high school, and then ask if they have historically had to submit documentation. I've found that it's rare that someone who's had an accommodation for years needs to submit documentation.

Dysgraphia and dyspraxia are still Learning Disorders, under the College Board classifications, so updated documentation would require a more comprehensive battery (in this case, a few additional subtests), with achievement testing no more than five years old at the time the SSD application is being submitted. Cognitive testing can be more than five years old. IOW, for PSATs/SATs in 11th grade, he would need a comprehensive achievement battery administered no earlier than 6th grade. At least in the area of disability (written expression, in this case).

So the odd thing here is that, all of the subtests and composites given in your KTEA-Brief scores are exactly the same as if he had done the core subtests of the KTEA-3 Form B (this is an alternate form--same tasks, different items--that can be used for more frequent re-tests, to avoid the retest score invalidity effects that I've discussed in the past). If the school would write it up as the KTEA-3 Form B--to which it is actually identical (not approximately or virtually, but factually and literally identical), instead of the KTEA-Brief, it would become an acceptable piece of documentation.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...