My child homeschooled 1st through 4th grade and there was a younger sibling aged 1-4. Not sure of your child’s age but we instituted after lunch quiet hour. No one had to take a nap (I certainly did most of the time) but there was no noise and everyone had to retreat to their own room. Reading, quiet play, napping were all acceptable—nothing electronic. I set the timer on the stove for an hour (sometimes if they weren’t watching I would set it for an hour and a half). Omg the joy of one hour of no one talking to me....recharged me for the rest of the day.

Also, in my area we did twice a week homeschool PE. We did one through parks and rec. and we did one gymnastics one at a gymnastics gym. Oh, we also did one kid fit program at my health club. Look around for programs in various places (parks and rec, health clubs, ymca, libraries). One city over had PE, art programs, and science nature programs weekly for homeschool students through the parks and rec department. Museums, science centers, libraries are all good places to look for programs.