My sympathies! DS, due to a double subject acceleration, is also doing an Algebra II course through our district's own e-school during his brick & mortar school hours. It's not our choice but sometimes it's better to go with the flow, at least for the time being. DS prefers that I stay out of it and frankly I am sort of afraid to look too closely at the moment! I haven't seen a textbook, online or otherwise and can't seem to get an opinion from DS - I think he wants to wait and give it some time. However, there have been issues with the computer/system preventing input of his correct answers, but it may have been the school computer. However, his e-school teacher was responsive when DS messaged her with his issues and provided him the with a file listing the questions to be re-answered, which he sent back to her with his original answers.

At least in DS' case, the course answers were correct and it was just a technical glitch. I can't imagine dealing with a course with mostly wrong solutions. That's just crazy! In the past, my kids have used online resources from major publishers at school and there had been occasional errors but they were few and far between. It's ridiculous that a major publisher like Holt would continue to provide an online course with so many errors and even worse that your DS' teacher can't spot the errors.

Although it may not help, I would definitely email your teacher and cc the adminstration once you have compiled a dozen or so major errors. Schools have been known to switch publishers easily enough or at least demand some kind of corrective supplement.