Our superintendent of our local school district has agreed to consider early Kindergarten for our DS.
This is great news.

Here is what I have so far and I feel like I am not making the real points.
I tend to agree. The letter speaks well to individuals with a prior knowledge base about the development of gifted individuals, such as the audience on this forum, however the school board may have considerable expertise in other areas and be unfamiliar with gifted. You may wish to consider the information made available by the Acceleration Institute and make reference to the research in your letter.

We want to t Thank you for meeting with us on_______ to discuss the educational needs of our son.
Did you discuss the educational needs of your son? What were the specific needs discussed? Might it be more accurate to say that you met to discuss the possibility of early kindergarten? What do the laws say about early entrance to kindergarten in your State? Is it prohibited, allowed, or is the law silent on early entrance to kindergarten?
Paraphrased from Acceleration Institute, State Policy, CA: At school board discretion, as soon as child turns 5, may enter kindergarten or the first grade... no need to wait for the next school year.

Originally Posted by GGG
The intent of this letter is to request consideration that he be admitted into kindergarten early
grammar

Our primary concern is his social and emotional well being
What makes you concerned for his social and emotional well being?
In what way(s) is early kindergarten the solution which address these concerns?

our strong opinion is that he would be best served by attending kindergarten early.
Schools do not often make decisions based on a parent's strong opinion.
What informs your strong opinion? Do you have any facts, research, statistics, anecdotes?

This year is the perfect window for him to begin school.
What makes this year perfect?

If we wait, he will be so advanced that he will develop behaviors to cope with the lack of challenge.
What suggests this to you?

We see early entrance as a way to closer meet his cognitive needs
grammar

thus allowing him to absorb the social benefits of kindergarten.
What are the social benefits of kindergarten?
Does preschool not offer social benefits?

_________’s high cognitive ability and high academic achievement puts him at an academic level two to three years ahead of his same age peers.
Will he be outperforming his classmates by 1 to 2 years?

_____ has attended preschool since age two. He is highly social, has many friends, communicates very well, is extremely tall, and his fine motor skills are advanced.
Why remove him from his friends?

He enjoys doing first grade math workbooks and discusses math throughout the day.
He will not be doing this in kindergarten. Do you anticipate further acceleration?