Hi! I found you all through google searches related to asynchronous development, insatiable curiousity, teaching yourself to read, and existential questions from preschool kids. My kid is a big thinker and super verbal. Anyway, DS5's older brother is ASD and DS5 has been in preschool disabled program getting OT for small motor and PT as well, but not getting a dx of ASD at all. Upon reevaluation from the school they gave him the WPPSI-IV and the WJ tests of oral language and test of achievement. His achievement score is in the 90s %wise with writing a score in the 4th% dragging down the super high reading and language scores. His IQ test shows 10 subtests which had even more spread with standard scores of a surprising 4 for Picture Concepts, 6 for zoo locations, but 14 for Picture Memory, and in the teens for both Verbal Comprehension subtests. The FISQ is not gifted, and I know these scores aren't either, but with that much spread and difference from the achievement test, what am I looking at? If achievement testing is so much higher than IQ testing because of so much spread is it still valid? Wouldn't that mean he was performing at a higher level than he should be? If lower achievement than IQ indicates an LD what does higher achievement than IQ mean? Are they going to tell me I'm a hothouser, because I swear I've never bought this kid a workbook or flashcard in my life! Whats with the very high verbal ability and not so high other things? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, but any indication of what I am looking at would be great. Thanks ahead of time!