Rainbow Loom is more of a hit for me, I believe. At least, I'm the only one making bracelets at the moment. I had to order a whole set of colors, as we started out with only the mixed bag and a bag of (creeper-color) green and a bag of pink. DD7 is interested in it, and she's made a couple of single-strand bracelets on her own with only a bit of help from me in getting it facing the right direction and such, but mostly they both want me to make things. I've made a ladybug one, and several rainbow starburst ones, and a 10-pin dragon-scale cuff for DS11. YouTube is a lifesaver! smile

KNex rollercoaster kit was a hit until we discovered we were missing some pieces, and now we're waiting for the replacements to arrive.

Minecraft creeper backpacks were a huge hit, as well as everything else Minecraft -- calendars, redstone nightlight, gold pickaxe and sword, etc.

Tablets for both DS11 and DD7 were expected to be a hit, and are being used, but not as much as expected. It doesn't help that the Furby Boom doesn't work with DD's tablet, so she's still hooked to my iPad for that, which also makes the highly-coveted Furby Boom less of an attraction. Sigh.

Spirograph is finally getting some attention from both, but not as big a hit as I wanted it to be. Of course, even I haven't had time to start playing with it, so maybe it will grow on them when I start demonstrating my mad skillz. laugh (Which I've undoubtedly forgotten over the years.)