DD4 started 4-full day (830-3) preschool two weeks ago. She is very happy to be at school, loves getting up in the morning to get ready for school, doesn't want to be picked up and declared that she wants to go all 5-days. All good, right? Well, her behavior at home has turned 180F. She says home is boring and she doesn't like being at home. She is rebellious, argumentative, and I cannot get her to do anything. She also keeps repeating a certain action till it drives everyone crazy. She used to to this before as well, like driving her toon car in the family room back and forth forever. This usually meant she was extremely bored and I have successfully diverted her to challenging assignments, that she would then gladly do. Not any more. Nothing I say or do makes any difference and she literally spends entire evening doing one thing over and over, like pushing the button on her annoying singing teapot, jumping up and down the couch, etc. I have lost my sweet-tempered child and need help. Is this temporary while she adjusts to her new school? Is she really bored at home? Is she mad at me for sending her to school full day? Thanks for any words of advice you can give me in trying to figure this new behavior out.