There's another discussion happening here about recommended audiobooks... which made me want to ask you: where do you GET your audiobooks?

We are close to maxing out the audiobook CDs at our library and am looking for new ways to get audiobooks. I seek high-level books with clear readers and high quality for listeners with CAPD/dyslexia.

I have considered:
1. Librivox. Has awesome classics and is easy to use and is FREE. The volunteer readers are of quite varying quality.
2. Audible.com Seems easy to use and I really like the dramatic and clear quality of the readers. Not sure how expensive it is in reality, because there are several different levels of subscription.
3. Learning Ally. Pretty good selection. Can't hear samples or see who readers are, so I am not sure of quality. $119/year flat fee.

Do you use any of these? I have seen positive comments about Learning Ally from several on this board. Why did you choose Learning Ally over other options?

Which services have special additional services (e.g. DAISY format files, or a set-up that allows you most easily to follow in a book version).

Are there other services you'd recommend?

Anything else I should consider?

Seeking any advice regarding selection, quality, cost... and anything else about which I should be thinking but don't know about yet:)

Thank you!