Those are the questions it brought up for me, MoT, in my skim--I thought it was interesting. I was also interested in the strong WM performance of these kids across the board, since we see a lot of average-ish WM kids here. I've wondered how typical that is or if that's more common in kids whose parents find their way to this particular board. I don't have a WM score on either of my kids, but I suspect they both would do very well on the subtest. However, my oldest also exhibits some traits that can look spectrumish, including but not limited to very unusual feats of memory. This is seeming somewhat less obvious as she ages, but it's still there. For instance, the other day I said something about how she was student of the week early on last school year. She interrupted me: "I was SOtW the fifth week. Bob was SOtW the first week, Suzie was SOtW the second week, Amrit was SOtW the third week..." She went on like this for some time. I don't know if she could have done the whole year, but she seemed to know the order for at least three months or so (I cut her off after a point!) She also remembers what day of the week her birthday was on for various ages.