Does anybody have a book to recommend on how to create Montessori stations or Montessori work centers?

DC4 is moving to kindergarten next year at a private school, but the experienced dream of a teacher of 30 years is retiring to a p/t position at another school (that doesn't allow early entrance) and the new teacher is not very experienced.

One of the problems is that the previous teacher is taking all of her stations with her and the new teacher doesn't have any Montessori training to make or facilitate new ones. But she's eager to do her best to fill the shoes of the former teacher.

My mom told me that 30 odd years ago when she was working for Headstart they had a Montessori source book with lots of suggestions for stations to make for different ability groups. She suggested we get one for the new teacher, possibly with a small monetary grant to help her outfit her new classroom this summer. (We were thinking maybe $500.)

Does anybody know where I could find a book like that? On how to make stations/work centers appropriate for bright kindergartners?