Have you talked with the teachers about how unhappy your DD is? My DS was pretty unhappy the first few months (at least) of kindergarten, his first FT school experience. When the kindergarten teacher heard us say in a meeting (asking for more challenging materials) that our DS told me he hated school and every day was a struggle to get him to go, she took it to heart. First she said that DS seemed very happy in school, but then the team worked to find some solutions to get more appropriate academice, which DS finally liked. I would try very hard to get the school to see that your DD needs more challenges and that she's unhappy. (Sometimes kids only act out at home, and so the teacher sees a happy, compliant kid and thinks there's no problems.) Is there another teacher/classroom that your DD might fit into better?

My DS still didn't like school, even after getting differentiation and a grade skip to second. And I'm not sure if he ever will really like it (he feels it's a waste of whatever he could choose to do with his day). He is currently in a good fit academically, with intellectual peers, and we are not getting any complaints about going to school, even though we must drive 45 miles to get there. That might be as close to "liking school" as we get.