Hi,
These behavior could be many things, but they sound quite a bit like dyspraxia. All the actions you describe that are missed involve motor skills.

While I'm not saying that's what it is, it is worth the consideration. It helps to have a physical checklist made up. I have 5 for the different routines that come up in my day. One is for getting dressed (****on shirt from bottom ****on up, tie shoes, zip zippers, snap bra...etc). One is for hygiene (teethbrushed, haircombed, nails clipped, skin lotion, deodorant...etc). One is for cleaning the room and house (clean desk ((there's a similar routine on the desk for this task)) clean kitchen counter ((ditto)) take out trash...etc.). One is for studies (lists includes loading, taking and unloading backpack with necessary tools, books...etc.) One is for calming techniques--includes a couple of yoga stretches, meditation, etc.) One is for medications and vitamins.

Then I make up special ones for special occasions.

For convenience they are all reduced to 2X3 inch laminated cards and carried on my keychain and backpack. It helps quite a bit. It took some time to get in the habit of looking at it.

Also, I have found that excercise increases concentration and decreases the "airhead effect" for me.

best of luck.

Willa Gayle

Willa Gayle