Thanks for offering to take a look at his scores (I can't really make heads or tails of the breakdown). I'll include those in another post (can't get to them right now).

As for the rest, that's the weird part about it all--he likes it! We've thought about sending him elsewhere, but he's pretty happy there and seems to have many friends (despite the restless behavior). I have to say that the teachers are really trying to make it more challenging/interesting for him, but there's only so much they can do in a preschool.

The other part of it is that he's also very physical (at times) and gets in kids faces, dances around in the hallway, tugs at kids--it's all meant in a playful way (although I think it can be annoying to the other kids). I think it's a combination of not being challenged and also needing to mature a bit. On the other hand, like I mentioned before, he's completely fine in his science class--no goofy behavior, restlessness etc.

I can't believer teachers turned the class against your son--ugh...that's sounds awful! How is your son now?

Thanks for the thoughts! I appreciate it!