I just joined a SENG group in my area, and they all agreed with me to leave. I have tried speaking with the teacher and the director; so I always try to work things out before just bailing, more for their education.:) I am always thinking that at some point, someone may understand. So, I am happy with our decision to leave. I had to give 30 days notice. Today may be his last day; although I have to pay for 3 more lessons (oh well). He is 5; and he is learning to deal with different personalities; but at this point he doesn't need the pressure; and his emotional welfare is more important to us. I was able to join a great gym this week (for me, finally - that has a great kids area for him with a basketball court, slide tunnels, movies playing, and computers to play games on:); and he is getting a swim assessment there on Saturday to see which group he would fit into; so hopefully that will work out instead. I told them about needing a good personality match; so they will let me view the class prior to joining. Thanks to all for your support!!! smile