Originally Posted by TwinkleToes
The Pre-K she is going to is just a few hours a few days a week and I am getting to the point where I cannot be home with her full time anymore. Her intensity, level of talking and singing, argumentativeness, emotional intensity, and energy level, alongside her two year old sister, is too much for 14 straight hours a day with one person esp. since I am dealing with a health issue that is sapping my energy.

Oh Twinkles,
I'm sorry to hear that your health isn't good right now. Will the energy that your 2 put out you need every drop of health right now. ((Hugs))

1) Give a call to the local public school and see if they will take DD4 as a Kindergartener this year. Even if it's late and they let her start a few weeks after school starts, it would get her out of the house and on the right track. It's worth a try.

2) Figure out if the preschool money would cover hiring someone to come to your home and interact with both girls on a weekly basis.

3) Check out the local homeschooling community and see if there is a 12 year old who could come over and 'teach preschool' to your daughters in your home or hers (with supervision) a few hours M-F as part of a unit study on child development.

4) Find you if your local library and YMCA have activities for kids your daughter's age that she could attend (perhaps with someone besides you.)

5) Look at other private schools or in home daycare settings.

More Hugs,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com