in some ways I give you credit because you are doing so much to help your child get math. My DD leans towards language / imagination though she has always been good with numbers and spatial reasoning. I taught her skip counting, by just saying the numbers to her. I don't know how deeply she gets it,but that is as deep as I went. As for addition, I just asked, "if two dogs are at the park and two more come, how many are there?" but I am thinking this may mean she isn't as much a visual spatial learner because she has such a strong memory for spoken language and can visualize the two dogs in her head without seeing anything. Honestly, I don't know much about visual spatial learners but everything I just wrote sounds like the opposite since her auditory memory is really strong, but her visual memory is strong too--she learned sight words easily really young and can draw characters from memory--I really don't know what her learning style is.
For the most part, I just tell her things,we read books, or we see things and talk about them and that is it. I know it goes against all the recommendations of early learning that say use manipulatives. Maybe I will try them at some point. Maybe I am just lazy, but she is already ahead so I see no need to teach her anything specific.