Thanks so much everyone. I can't explain how much all this support has touched me. The whole process for school and everything has been such a struggle with so little understanding it is SO wonderful to have all of you.

I hadn't thought about HOW I addressed the school being an issue. I found out about undergrads not getting any training in it from an undergrad. Everyone else I talked to blew me off. I'll have to try it again from a different angle.

The issue with early testing through the school district is that I was informed basically "NO testing before end of 2nd/sometime in 3rd and for GATE only." The lady who wants to test him is really going to be using a red hot poker on the system... Also we have an interdistrict transfer that I do NOT want to lose and squeaky wheels might get the grease, but they also tend to not get renewed... I'm walking a really thin edge with the early testing through the district from what I understand anyway.

I'll keep everyone updated with the search for a tester. smile

Also if they really won't accept without a score they need to take it off the site and stop telling people to take advantage of that option... It's a bit messed up not to, IMO.