They do. I have prepared a letter for the school principal and I filled a complate with the district. After further questioning I come to relize that she had taken his intellect as sarcasim. He has a great sensohumor That we as a family appreciate and look forward to some silly laughs unfortunately not everyone does.His teacher asked the class on the first week of school.
What are you eating for lunch? Other kids answered sandwich, doritos, nothing, snickers. My son stood up and said a dog. He was sent to alc (in school detention) for dirrupting the class.
Later to find out he had a hotdog in his lunch bag.Apparently this is where his troubles began. He even said recently to me he challenged her on her thoughts about a book they read together in the class. Always debating her theory on the meaning of this story and was quite satisfied when she became flustered and used vocabulary even to high for her just to see her have to run to dictionary. He was playing with her. I am so frustrated!! I dont even know what to say to him. I just listen. Is that disrectful? Thanks for listening!