DD6 in 1st, says math is too slow and too easy. Also, she says the reading is so slow. They are letting her do AR's above grade. She has done 6 ARs so far, all 100% and they are about 2nd or 3rd grade. She didn't get to go Math enrichment? She is top reader and will get to go for Reading enrichment.
In her LA book she wrote the anwsers ahead of class very lightly under the blanks.

How would I explain this may be effecting her self esteem? Could I say the examples below show me she needs to be challenged in school so she has the confidence to do things. Are these good examples?

DD and I putting together a 60 piece puzzle and she surprized me by acting overwhelmed. We have not done many puzzles recently. I said we need to do more puzzles so you can see you can do these types of challenges.

Working the Invention project for school she kept changing her mind about what her invention would be because some ideas did not work. (This is cute: she invented a finger protector for opening her umbrella)