chuckle about coining vultures.

delbows...ds15 is actually 14 until the 6th of Nov, but I'm rounding up. yup. I've two sons ages 8 and 15. both are gifted. ds15 was a handful when he was young.... here's some funny stories

when ds15 was 3 we went to Washington D.C. This was before 9/11 (obviously) so security was a lot more lax then. Well while waiting to take the tour of the White House, DS15 darted under a chain link rope fence and across the White House lawn. Several secret service agents and a handful of cops took out after him. The more they chased the further he ran. They wouldn't let me go after him. He disappeared around the corner of the White House. Finally here came a secret service agent with DS15 kicking in screaming in his arms. SHEESH!!!

Then a few months before that we were at a mall having a snack when a man with dwarfism and dress in cowboy dress (this was Colorado--lots of cowboys around) came walking by. DS15 watched him carefully then before I could blink, he shouted "There's a BABY man, Momma!!! It's a COWBOY BABY man!!! Hi! BABY Man! Hi! COWBOY BABY MAN!!!"

Thank goodness the guy was kind.

He was a very active kid. Mite is much more gentle and quiet. I think that is why I never really knew he was soooo gifted and sooooo LD. DS15 made sure I knew what he was thinking. I have to guess at Mite sometimes.

DS15 is very mellow now, but still very extroverted.

They both have incredible wits!! They keep me giggling.

Thanks for letting me share. It is such a relief.

Willa Gayle