Yes, it would be very interesting to see how all our kids "do school" this coming year!

My son met the GT teachers the other day for his math assessment, and lets just say he really "wowed" them. Talked briefly with one of the GT teachers afterward, and she really wasn't sure where she would place him (but I have a feeling we have another "group of one" with this subject, too - lol).

We're extremely lucky here, because although the school has admittedly never seen anyone like DS, they are really going to try hard to give him an academic challenge. A plus is that the GT teachers definitely get it (in terms of the academic level that my son is at). We'll see how everything plays out. I'll meet with them just prior to the start of school next year to discuss the program that they have come up with for DS. DH's hope is that it will keep him interested for at least a few weeks, and then we'll reassess.... and maybe by then he'll be a first grader - lol. And hopefully the behavior problems will improve....