All the time. I get the strangest questions, many of which I have no clue. DS4 asks lots of questions about heaven, and what happens after death. "where is heaven?" "is there water for goldfish in heaven?" "who will go to heaven?" And questions about God as well. Also about planets and solar systems...and lots of number questions "so 1 trillion has 16 0's, how many does a gazillion have?" "what is infinity x 2?" "do you ever wonder what the mantle in the earth looks like?" uh no, why would I ever wonder that? LOL When he was 2 he started asking questions like "how does the water get in water towers to come to our house...how does it get up there?" and "how do doorbells ring?" And lots of other questions about how electronics work. It is quite overwhelming. When I don't know (which is often) we will look it up if he interested enough. Also he likes to ask for definitions of abstract words...which is always fun. I never realized how challenging it can be to verbally define certain words. We also have some books of questions. There is a good book I believe it is called "how come?" there is a series of different topics. He finds that fairly interesting.