incogneato: I doubt doing the textbook problems would have any effect on the math chair, because it seems as if his decision is based solely on the seventh grade honors final exam, which I didn't do so well on. I can't get him to take a second look because of that and the fact that he claims that it's too late in the school year for a skip. My math teacher, on the other hand, seems pretty concerned with my situation, and has asked me several times about whether I'm skipping or not and the like, so I think that she may have more of an impact on the chair then my parents. I'm going to email her with my SAT scores and see if she thinks they'll help or not and go from there.

Grinity: Thanks for the advice! I can totally relate because yes, I do take on a lot of projects and my interests shift very quickly, so I never finish any of them. The two friends that I do have who I can chat about nerd-topics and SATs with don't really have the same interests. As far as I know, one of them is obsessed with GH and the other on the environment and how we're all going to die from overpopulation. I don't want to be seen with him too often. :x

Sorry for the late replies, I'm typing this out painfully letter by letter on a touch keyboard in my hotel at Las Vegas.