Eh, this is my first post here, so I'd like to say hi before getting on with my question. ^^

I took the SAT for the first time a few weeks ago as part of the John Hopkins Talent Search, since I'm only in seventh grade, and I just recieved my scores.

CR: 710
Math: 670
Writing: 630

Total: 2010

I didn't prep for the SAT, except for practice sessions to get the feel of it, as I don't believe in practicing for this kind of test.

The main thing is, I want to skip a math grade, but the math chair won't let me, as I didn't do so great on the seventh grade final examination. :\ I still feel as if I'm wasting my time, as I finish my work literally ten minutes faster than my peers in the honors class, my first quarter math average was a 99, recieved 100's on both my first quarter and midterm examinations, and got a recommendation from my math teacher to skip a grade. Is there any way that my SAT scores will help my case to skip?

Honestly, my math scores aren't that exceptional, as I have two friends who also took the SAT and had 770 and 730 as a math score, and they both skipped a math grade. Would my verbal help somehow?

This probably isn't a forum for kids, but my parents can't be bothered to use forums. Thank you in advance. ^^