Update! So, reassured by AEF, I took my son's full evaluation report with the data to a private neuropsych and paid her for her expert unbiased opinion (this neuropsycologist is also a certified PA School psychologist (she used to be a school psychologist and is now in private practice). She called me yesterday and also opined that the eval report and data indicate a learning disability (albeit not as severe as I am used to with my older son) and that the school psych who wrote the report is not taking in to account and basically dismissing his giftedness as well as the discrepancies that exist in the data due to that. I have a meeting with the school psych on Thursday. I plan on telling her about the outside independent consult and that two other psychologist, both certified PA school psych as well, say there is an LD and her report is not taking into accounted his gifted iq and that is why she is saying there is no LD. I may end up requesting an IEE as a result. Thoughts? Advice? Insight?