Ah. So this is a pretty classical dysgraphic profile, with underlying automaticity deficits and fine-motor deficits across the board. In that case, I would probably work on handwriting only if she chooses to do so, and only with very simple long-term goals of being able to sign/write her name for a legal document, legibly fill out a form, and write a one-line thank you note. Everything else should use assistive technology (typing, speech-to-text for both language and math), especially as it will likely take her longer than her age-peers to master typing. I'd also suggest a mastery approach to repetitive academic skills (reduced workload/starred essential items only, sufficient to demonstrate mastery of standards): e.g., when doing a math paper, the teacher should star the five or six items that will allow them to assess her progress on the learning standards. Successful completion of those items should result in credit for the entire paper. Also, as much oral assessment as practical. I used to scribe all of my DC's math work. There are speech-to-math apps as well (e.g., EquatIO chrome plug-in).

Not so sure I agree that dyspraxia can be ruled out, especially since the persons saying so, as skilled as they might be in their areas of expertise, are not qualified to make that diagnostic decision.

So happy to hear that you and she are both feeling more relaxed and happier these days. Sometimes just naming the problem reduces anxiety.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...